Monday, June 20, 2016

Tim Hortons & Possibly My Last Post

     This is possibly my last post because it's my last week here! There are many foods that are interesting to talk about when it comes to Tim Hortons because it's like the Starbucks from Canada. It's very popular and I believe that there is a Tim Hortons in every corner here haha
     Basically it offers coffee, sandwiches and donuts. There are more things, but now I'll talk about my favourite ones. However, before I'd like to show a video of the influence of Tim Hortons in Canada.



Now, those are my favourite things:


This is the Frech Vanilla. You can choose the size of it, which there are the small size, medium and big.

This is the Boston Cream. It's a delicious donut.


I believe this is the most ordered one, this is called Double Double and you also can choose which size you want, obviously.


Of course there are plenty more, but I'd like to you to search for the menu and comment what do you think about them! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment